The uniform is available to view on our school website www.bredon.worcs.sch.uk Girls may wear navy blue school trousers which can be bought from The School Shop or other retailers.
School uniform may be purchased via the following outlets:
- The School Shop Evesham, 26 HIgh Street Evesham, WR11 4HJ
- The School Shop Evesham online store.
- Trutex Direct online store. Please note you need to register an account in order to access our uniform. Our LEA code when asked is LEA01005SC. Blazers will not be shown unless logged in.
Our school uniform standards are high. We encourage the pupils to focus on being dressed for learning and work. Consequently, the emphasis is on being clean, smart and tidy. Trousers and skirts must be worn appropriately on the waist, shirts must be tucked into trousers or skirts and ties worn correctly.
Hair must be tied back at all times. Pupils may not have extreme hair styles such as shaven or spiky styles. There must be no obvious hair dying or excessive use of gel or wax. Hair wear should be discreet and not fashion accessories.
No visible Jewellery should be worn except where pupils wish to wear one plain gold/silver stud in each ear. Facial piercings are not allowed. Pupils must not wear bracelets or hand jewellery.
The school cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged.
Should a point of clarification be needed, the headteacher or member of the Senior Leadership Team will represent the final decision on what is or is not acceptable.
Additional PE Kit -
- Boys and Girls studded football boots.
- White sport socks for summer activities and netball.
Additional PE Kit (not compulsory)
In addition to the PE uniform list, boys and girls may wear:
- Dark plain tracksuit bottoms.
- A dark base layer (skin).
- A dark plain beanie hat.
- Dark gloves for some outdoor activities.
- Team hooded jumpers are available but may not be worn during lessons.
These items of kit do not need to have the school logo on.
We also offer a uniform grant scheme in certain personal circumstances. Please see the attached policy and application form.
Message from The School Shop
With the COVID issue ahead and the social distancing restrictions, we are hoping to promote online ordering and click & collects to allow us to maintain social distancing in store. We will be releasing an online booking process to allocate a time to come in store and will be restricting the numbers in store. This will be open for booking once we have confirmation of when we can open our doors.
In addition, for parents who have students who are already in school, we are asking them to purchase online as they have the current sizes of their uniform and would need to increase to the next size.
The School Shop